Exceptional Roofing Services in the DFW Metroplex: Dallas and Fort Worth
Do you need a new roof in the Dallas area? What about a roof repair in Fort Worth? You’re in luck. Here at Ferris Roofing, we serve all of North Texas, including the Dallas and Fort Worth metroplex. Based on Lakeside Drive in Fort Worth, we have built a reputation over the years as a reputable roofing company with affordable prices and exceptional craftsmanship when it comes to residential and commercial roofing services.
We pride ourselves on attention to detail, accommodating customer service and commitment to excellence. Rest assured, our roofers stay up to date and on the cutting edge when it comes to advancements in roofing techniques, products, and technology. Here’s a look at what we do in Dallas and Fort Worth:
Local service with personalized knowledge of the area: This is what you get when you hire us for roofing services of any kind. We know the neighborhoods of Dallas, home to 1.3 million and the main core of the largest metro area in the Southern U.S. Likewise, we have our finger on the pulse of what’s going on in Fort Worth, home to 874,000 and the fifth largest city in the state.
Together, the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex is the fourth largest in the country, featuring 7.5 million people. No challenge is too big or small for us here at Ferris Roofing.
Professional Roofers: Areas We Serve
Ferris Roofing is based in the Fort Worth, TX area, with offices in Everman and Haslet. We serve all of North Texas including, but not limited to Dallas, Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Watauga, Denton, Argyle, Lantana, Saginaw, Highland Village, North Richland Hills, Southlake, Arlington, Weatherford, Alliance, North Fort Worth, Justin, Trophy Club, Colleyville, Blue Mound, Lake Worth, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, and more. We also serve parts of Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Oklahoma, and Louisiana.
Top Roofing Tips to Remember in Fort Worth
With the busy-ness of daily life, it can be very easy to forget about your home’s roof. But this is your property’s most essential asset, and you should take steps to safeguard that investment.
Check out these roof inspection tips and suggestions:
- Trim back trees. Check for leaning and overhanging branches, which can scratch and gouge your roof, puncturing and damaging your shingles. Trim these back and remove any branches that get too close to your roof.
- Clean leaves and other debris. Leaves and other debris tend to clog your gutter system and cause a buildup of water that can reach the attic, interior living spaces or behind the fascia boards. To ensure you have a free-flowing drainage system, clean your roof at least twice each year. Check for sagging gutters or damaged drain components, repairing and replacing as needed.
- Ensure the roof can breathe. Heat and moisture cause sheathing and rafting to rot without proper ventilation. It can also cause your roofing materials to buckle and insulation to lose their effectiveness, causing your roofing system to become ineffective.
- Include insulation. The smartest way to get appropriate ventilation and airflow is by ensuring proper and sufficient insulation. To protect your home from heat gain or loss, include a gap-free layer of insulation on the floor of the attic as well as a vapor retarder under the insulation near the ceiling. This will prevent moisture from rising into the attic.
- Power wash regularly. If you see your roof is becoming streaked with mold, algae or fungus, causing streaking on your roof, you should get it soft washed. If you leave those substances on there, they can deteriorate the roofing material and shorten the life of your roof.
From Our Roofing Blog
Looking to learn more about the roofing industry and how to tell if you’re in a need of a new roof? Be sure to check out our blog! We post the top tips, insights, and tricks to keep you up to date on everything you need to know about roofing in Dallas/Fort Worth. Here are some of our top posts:
- Does Homeowner’s Insurance Cover a New Roof?
- The 3 Most Important Things to Discuss With Your Roofer
- 8 Roofing Facts That May Surprise You
- Replacing Your Home’s Roof on a Budget
- Common Signs of Roof Damage
Contact Ferris Roofing
To learn more about our roofing services in Dallas and Fort Worth, please contact us today for a free quote.