As a business owner or property manager, you know the quality of your commercial roof can make or break your building. You also know that a sub-par roofing system can result in costly leaks, downtime and damage. And you know that when your roof needs a repair, you need someone who can come out to your site quickly.
So it’s no wonder that when it comes time to choose a commercial roofer in Fort Worth, you want to take your time so you make the best decision possible.
Choosing the most qualified, expert roofing contractor begins with some research on your part. You’ll want to look for roofers that have experience in commercial roofing, of course. But beyond that, you want a roofer with an excellent reputation, one that has many years of experience.
Check out these tips on how to settle on the right roofer who can perform your commercial roof repair in Fort Worth.
Tips for the Best Commercial Roof Repair
Follow these steps to ensure you get the most qualified and experienced commercial roofer possible.
- Verify their license, insurance and certifications: Trustworthy contractors will have no problem showing you all the proper licenses that are required by local building authorities. They should also show proof of insurance, as it’s very risky to work with a contractor who is not insured. You could be liable for mistakes made or injuries that occur on your property.
- Ask about training and experience: You should only hire contractors who have a deep understanding of current codes and standards. Ask about their training procedures, how many years they have been in business, and their employees’ level of commercial training and experience. Ask who will be your point person to contact in the event you have questions or concerns.
- Check accreditations and read reviews: See if the roofer is a member of local and regional industry associations or consumer groups like the Better Business Bureau. Then, read up on online reviews to see what their overall rating is. See how they respond to negative reviews, if at all. You want to choose a roofer that is willing to make things right when the customer is not satisfied.
- Find out what materials they use: Ask what materials they typically use and which brands they trust for commercial roofing repair.
- Ask about timelines: You want a commercial roofer who can make the repair quickly, so ask about timelines and emergency hours.
Selecting the right commercial roofer to make timely repairs to your roof doesn’t have to be hard. But with the above tips, the process should be made a lot easier.
Contact Ferris Roofing in Fort Worth TX
Ferris Roofing has an A+ rating on the BBB, and has several certifications and affiliations, such as Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, North Texas Roofing Contractors Association, National Roofing Contractors Association, and the Roofing Contractors Association of Texas. Schedule an inspection and free quote on commercial roof repair at 817-440-3767.